Monday, June 30, 2008

My Favorites

Without a doubt my favorite picture of each boy so far this summer, they capture your personalities so perfectly. Mommy Day Care isn't always easy but it is very rewarding!

Matthew you are amazingly unique, you love to dress yourself and have very specific and self made rules for any situation and rain is no exception. Any time we see precipitation you immediately look for your rain boots and umbrella. I adore your free spirit and I hope you always trust yourself enough to march to the beat of your own drummer.

Cam-man you are silly and goofy all the time. I have never met anyone with a personality as big as yours. You are ridiculously happy 99% of the time. That big cheesy grin is always on your face, usually when you have succeeded in doing something you were not supposed to. You may not have much to say but there is a lot going on in that head, unfortunately I think a lot of your thoughts are plotting against Daddy and I. I love your zest for life, you don't hold anything back!

1 comment:

BillBow Baggins said...

Let's hope Matthew and Cam-man get to spend some quality time with Uncle Nate and Auntie Alex soon.

nwb