Wednesday, October 31, 2007

More Happy Halloween!


Matthew told Mike and I yesterday "I am so excited for Halloween" in the joyous voice only children have. He and I spent an hour gluing googly eyes on ghost suckers for his class yesterday. Tonight after a delicious but perhaps not nutritious meal at Old McDonalds it was tiem for trick or treat. At every house he told us "I can do it by myself, just stay here."

He and Mike went around the block and then they came home where Matthew passed out candy. He had to hand pick two pieces for each person who came to the porch, it took forever! When it became apparent that no one else was coming he stood on the porch and yellled "where are the customers?" Got to love the kid. Cameron just sat and looked confused throughout the whole process. Happy Halloween everyone!


No comments: